Before joining to dental insurance, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the dental insurance (menu item “TERMS AND CONDITIONS“) and make sure they match your insurance interest.
Compare insurance coverage packages here and choose the one that best suits your insurance interest on the home page.
Make your choice between 3 payment ways:
ANNUAL PREMIUM PAYMENT IN 1 PART via your bank using ID card, Smart ID, Mobile ID or pincalculator
ANNUAL PREMIUM PAYMENT IN 3 PARTS through SliceIn3 payment method
- InBank pays the full insurance premium behalf of you immediately and you pay InBank 3 equal installments free of interest and fees
- Sign up today – pay your first installment to InBank next month
- Payment through your bank according to the schedule sent by InBank
ANNUAL PREMIUM PAYMENT IN 12 PARTS through EveryPay payment method
- Charge an annual premium in 12 installments via your debit or credit card
- Join today – pay your first installment today
- Monthly installments are automatically paid each month on the same date as the 1st installment
Fill out the insurance application. Make sure you enter all your details correctly without any errors.
Pay the insurance premium or the first installment of the premium.
Find your insurance policy and terms and conditions confirming the start of your insurance coverage in your email inbox right after sign up and payment. Your insurance coverage is active immediately but in case of the regular dental or oral cancer treatment, only treatment bills that occur after the waiting period will be reimbursed. There is no waiting period for reimbursement of dental treatment invoices due to an accident.
Read more frequently asked questions and answers here.