- Same benefit rules and same price no matter your age, from age 19 to 70.
- Dental insurance reimburses certain procedures of the 3 treatment groups – regular treatment, accident treatment and oral cancer treatment. Each treatment group has its own maximum sum insured per policy year (1 year). The maximum sum insured of regular treatment is divided into subgroups on the basis of treatment groups (X-ray, minor treatments, major treatments and implant works in case of benefit plan Gold).
- Reimbursement of dental treatment costs is subject to qualifying periods (waiting periods) which are following:
- X-rays – 90 days from the commencement date
- Minor treatments – 90 days from the commencement date
- Major treatments – 90 days from the commencement date
- Implants – 150 days from the commencement date
- Oral Cancer treatment – 90 days from the commencement date
Please note: Qualifying periods will not apply in the case of Accident treatment or upon renewal of the policy.
You can find detailed information about exclusions in terms and conditions document point 8. You can find dental insurance terms and conditions here.